Cantieri Navali Codecasa Tre S.p.A. operates in accordance with the Code of Law regarding the protection of personal data – Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data), therefore data processing is based on principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of confidentiality. This page describes how the company manages information of customers and prospects and of users who consult the website. In the latter case, the information is provided only for www.codecasayachts.com and not for other websites accessed via links.
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003 Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, we provide the following information:
1. The data that have been or may be requested will be used for administrative purposes (accounting, payment processing, the issuing of documents), technical management (order management, logging of operations), for marketing and commercial activities aimed at the reorganization and internal processing of statistical data for management control.
2. Providing the data is optional but necessary for the execution of the contract / agreement; refusal will make it impossible to use the products/services offered;
3. The data will be treated in the form of printed documents and with the help of computer systems;
4. The date will be treated in accordance with the requirements stated in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, and will be executed by internal resources entrusted with such treatment;
5. The data may be transmitted to private and other parties for bureaucratic procedures, related to legal requirements and/or consultancy, in accordance with the requirements of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
6. The data, subject to your consent, may also be processed to send you (via e-mail, fax or post) updates on products and services, invitations to events, etc. to which you may give renounce simply by contacting us;
7. The data will not be subjected to dissemination. We remind you that you can exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 at any time contacting Cantieri Navali Codecasa Tre SpA, with headquarters in Piazzale San Benedetto del Tronto, 7 C.P. 456, 55049 Viareggio (LU) or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Cantieri Navali Codecasa Tre S.p.A., as Controller of Data Elaboration, informs users consulting and/or interacting with the website, about the treatment of personal data relative to identified or identifiable subjects, according to article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree n.196/2003 concerning personal data protection, and illustrates site management policies.
PLACE WHERE DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
Treatment connected to the services of this site take place at the company headquarters and are catered to by the technical staff of the office in charge of data processing, or by anyone entrusted with occasional maintenance operations. Elaboration can take place at external companies that collect data relative to access and navigation within the website in order to allow the operation of sections that require user identification and uses the information collected for the technical administration of the website and for any statistical analyses of the website itself.
Personal data supplied by users who send requests for informative material (catalogues, answers to questions, contact requests) are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or the requested task and are communicated to third parties only if necessary for that purpose (for example, shipment of the above-mentioned material).
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Web surfing data
The information systems and software procedures implemented for the operation of this website may acquire, during the course of their normal execution, personal data, the transmission of which is implied in the use of the Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected in order to be associated with identified subjects; however, due to its nature, such information could permit the identification of users, through processing operations and associations with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who access the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time at which the request is submitted, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the state of the reply given by the server (sent, error, etc.), and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and information environment. This data is only used to retrieve anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to control that it works properly. Such data will therefore be deleted immediately after being processed. Such data may be used to ascertain any liability in the case of any alleged computer crimes to the detriment of the website. Except in the case of an alleged computer crime, for the time being data concerning the access to the website shall be kept for no more than seven days.
Data voluntarily supplied by the user
The optional, express, and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the email addresses specified on this website shall imply the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary to be able to reply to any request, as well as the acquisition of other personal data, if any, contained in the email.
Specific concise information concerning personal data shall be cited or visualized in the web pages dedicated to particular services and where necessary a consensus request will be made.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files stored on the user’s system (computer, tablet or smartphone) during the visit to a website. These files are saved in directories used by the user’s web browser.
Website users may express their consent to the use of profiling cookies as illustrated in the banner on the website by scrolling the page, clicking one of the links in the page or clicking on the “OK” or “X” button placed in the banner.
TYPES OF COOKIES
First and third party technical cookies
Technical Cookies necessary to operate the site
These cookies allow the site to work correctly. There are two types of technical cookies: persistent cookies, which remain even after you close the browser, and session cookies, which are deleted when the browser is closed.
Technical cookies to save your preferences
These cookies allow the website to remember the user’s preferences.
Statistics and Audience Measurement Cookies
Working anonymously and using aggregates, these cookies gather information about how users interact with the website. This allows the site optimization.
Third party technical cookies with features developed by different organisations integrated in the website.
These cookies are send from third party domains and from partner websites that offer their features in this website.
Profiling cookies for advertising purposes and for remarketing
These cookies (advertising services from third parties) are used to send advertising and personalized contents based on the user’s browsing history on the website. These are needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages according to the preferences expressed by the user based on the webpages he usually visits.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
First party technical Cookies to ensure the correct functioning of the Site
Third party technical Cookies to ensure correct functioning of technical services
These cookies are used to control the website’s performance.
Third party Statistics and audience Cookies
These cookies provide anonymous / aggregate information about how users interact with the website.
- opt out (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it)
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES ON BROWSER
At any time you may disable cookies on your browser although this option will restrict the features of the site.
Click “Tools” then “Internet Options.” On the Privacy tab, select “block all cookies” or “allow all cookies”, and then click OK.
Click “Tools” and select the “Options” menu. Click the “Privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” and click OK.
Select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click “Privacy”, place setting “Block cookies” always “and click OK.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click “Show Advanced Settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content Settings”. In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and control “cookie blocking and third party data site”, and then click OK.
If you use any other browser, look in the Browser settings how to handle cookies.
HOW TO DISABLE THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Google Services (https://goo.gl/WX9WPk)
OPTIONAL SUPPLY OF DATA
Apart from what has been specified above with regard to the Web surfing data, the user shall be free to supply his/her personal data in the request forms or during contact with the company in order to solicit the sending of information material. If the user does not supply his/her personal data, it may be impossible for him/her to obtain the requested information.
DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURES
Personal data is processed either in paper format, digital format or by automated means for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the objectives for which such data has been collected. Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
SITE SECURITY MEASURES
Specific security measures have been adopted for the management of this website, aimed to guarantee safe access and protect the information held in the website from accidental risks of loss and destruction. The antivirus software utilized in the management of the website is updated periodically in order to avoid data loss caused by computer viruses. We also remind you that, although the website guarantees the adoption of special antivirus systems, users should also provide their work stations with special antivirus systems to prevent and scan virus attacks.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We herewith report the extract of art.7 of Leg. Decree n.196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise the following rights in our regards:
– obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning yourself exists;
– obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data which retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
– obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection. Please refer to the Controller of Data Elaboration below.
CONTROLLER RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The list of the designated persons responsible for particular processing may be consulted following request made to our offices. The Controller of your personal data processing is Cantieri Navali Codecasa Tre SpA, Piazzale San Benedetto del Tronto, 7 C.P. 456, 55049 Viareggio (LU) Italy.